Casita Coaching has a number of standard packages, but the content is always tailored to your individual needs.
You are at a crossroads in your career and you want to explore and find new work opportunities. Questions you may have:
- What do I really want?
- How can I best use my talents?
- Which new position or organization suits me?
- What is a meaningful career for me?
In short, you want to give (a new) direction to your career!
How does it work?
Phase 1: Increase self-insight
By writing and discussing your biography we look at themes and patterns in your career history. You gain insight into your motives, your qualities, possible limitations and obstructing beliefs. The result of this phase is a Personal Profile.
Phase 2: Formulate career perspective
In this phase, the formulation of a (new) career perspective is central, one that suits your interests and possibilities. Optimizing your energy sources and finding a good work-life balance are central to this. This results in a Search and Development profile.
Phase 3: Converting perspective into action
The third phase focuses on making choices and taking action. This includes improving your LinkedIn profile, exploring the labor market and possibly looking for suitable additional training. You formulate concrete actions in a Personal Action Plan.
These three phases are completed in approximately 6 sessions of 1.5 hours. During the process you will be offered various assignments, which you will make at home and which serve as input for the conversations.
If you can almost do it yourself….
“I’m really looking forward to the new job. But I also dread working with colleagues and going to the same place every day. Just because I’m not used to it (anymore) and this has also caused me a lot of stress before. So I wanted to talk about this with you, to see how I can handle this. ”
Would you like to spar, about the cooperation with your colleagues, about yourself and the choices you face, about your company? I like to think along with you. After the conversation you will leave revitalized and with new ideas; you may see the beginning of a solution.
If you want to advance quickly in a short time, you can opt for a VIP offer; a weekend in my garden cottage in Zeist. It is a combination of relaxation and paying attention to important aspects in your life and work. It allows you to take big steps in a short time.
Ingredients for this weekend:
- literally and figuratively take distance from your daily hassle
- a pleasant accommodation
- good food, relaxing, walking, sleeping
- be fully heard in peace and quiet reflecting on who you are in your strength, your qualities, your challenges, your energy givers and energy takers
- dwelling on long-established patterns
- ideals and expectations clear
- practical and result-oriented
- humour and fun
The (day) program depends on your question and situation. There is room for contact and for being alone. The way in which we fill in the program can be walking, sitting on a bench outside, depending on your wishes, possibilities and the weather conditions.
What do you take home?
- a backpack full of new tools to make contact, to hear, to be heard and to be understood
- guidance on how you can be connected with the other and at the same time stay with yourself
- a plan for the coming period
- overview and insight
- inner peace
Because nature has a peaceful effect on us. A natural environment also gives us energy and focus. Things fall into place and new ideas easily pop up. Nature differs from your daily work environment. You are less distracted by daily worries. Walking and talking is powerful, while nature offers itself as a mirror. Problems and challenges become more tangible/visible when using metaphors from nature.
Do you want to discover what really drives you and in what environment you flourish best? I will be glad to accompany you on your path towards your destination.
How does it work?
- being outside promotes the relaxation of body and mind
- your senses are stimulated by the smells, colours, changing images, the wind in your hair and the sun or rain on your face
- difficult subjects are more easily discussed while walking. You don’t need to look at each other.
- actually starting to move is more easy because of your active attitude
- the images in nature help you to put words on your internal process
- the changing environment stimulates you to look, think and act differently
The positive effect of walking reinforces the effect of coaching. We walk, I lead the discussion and help you to get to the core, to find the solution to your questions. Together we think of ways to integrate these solutions in your daily life. You will feel it right away during our first walk.
- Walking and talking diminishes work stress and burn-out complaints. It increases pleasure at work, engagement and self-confidence.
- You know in what function you can best deploy and further develop your talents. You know under what conditions you experience joy and energy and where you feel meaningful.
- You have discovered how you can better flourish within your present function.
Where do we go?
Unless otherwise agreed, we will walk in the Zeisterbos – a relatively old forest according to Dutch criteria. The trees are more than 200 years old, while most forests in the Netherlands are not older than 70 years. The undergrowth is dense and varied, and gives home to many bird species. Together with the parks and forests of the former estates Hoog Beek en Royen and Pavia, the Zeisterbos forms a broad green strip at the eastern side of Zeist.